Over a century ago, 57 flour millers who had difficulty obtaining insurance organized our company. We’ve been protecting the agribusiness industry ever since. Today, ACE Agribusiness partners with our customers to protect their business interests and achieve operational goals.
Our coverages include: Property – for Buildings, Personal Property, Computers, Mobile Equipment, Stock and Business Income.
Our property form also includes many optional coverages such as:
|Pollutant Cleanup||$10,000||Newly Acquired Buildings||$250,000|
|Newly Acquired Mobile Equipment||$100,000||Newly Acquired Computers||$50,000|
|Accountants Receivable||$5,000||Ordinance or Law-Increased Costs||$10,000|
|Property in Transit||$10,000||General Liability – for Premises/Operations and Products Liability Commercial Auto Commercial Umbrella Employment Practices Liability (EPL) Coverage*|
*May not be available in all states.
ACE Agribusiness’ continued commitment to providing out partners quality value-added services truly distinguishes us from our competitors.
Who We Insure
ACE Agribusiness insurance in North Dakota services all types of Commercial Agribusinesses including the following:
- Cheese Manufacturing
- Dairy Operations
- Farm Supply Stores
- Feed, Hay and Grain Dealers
- Feed Manufacturing
- Feed Yards
- Fertilizer Dealers and Blenders including Application Flour Milling Grain Elevator and Grain Handling Facilities Grain Mining Livestock Auction Barns Mushroom Growing and Processing Potato Chip Manufacturing Patato and Vegetable Operations Product Packing Seed Dealers Turf Farms
Farmers Union Insurance works closely with our underwriters, our experienced loss control specialists partner with our clients to improve safety and increase profitability. Beginning with a thorough understanding of their environment, a customized loss control program may include:
- Safety Presentations
- Loss Trend Analysis
- Pre-Construction Advice
- Loss Prevention Programs
- Training Video Library at ACE Agribusiness, training and education are emphasized so we can continue to meet our customers’ specialized needs and stay a step ahead.
Our claims staff averages 17 years of industry experience, with varied backgrounds spanning all lines of business and possessing specific expertise in the niche markets we service. Case loads are closely monitored to ensure prompt attention and premier service is always afforded to meet the pressing needs of our policyholders, agents and brokers.
We will work together with you to ensure that our clients’:
- Covered property is restored or replace promptly after a loss.
- Business resumes operations with minimal delay and loss of income.
- Insured employees receive the care and attention necessary for an expedient return to work.
- Third party claims are aggressively defended and fairly resolved, providing the protection needed against unforeseen liabilities.
- Have access to industry experts to help meet your business and information needs.