Field Productions Supervisor
The Field Productions Supervisor is responsible for the building, developing and managing sales performance and activities in assigned territory. Provide guidance to assist agents in achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision, values, and business plan. The Field Production Supervisor follows company plans and strategies while also being a consultant for each of the agents in their territories. The Field Production Supervisor is responsible for recruiting and training new agents and delivering annual new sales objectives in an assigned territory by driving the sales process and using effective performance management techniques.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the territory that focuses on achieving sales goals and profitability.
- Develop competencies and skills in individual agents and the team that leads to meeting or exceeding goals.
- Initiate and help coordinate the development of agency business plans.
- Assist with the implementation and execution of company marketing campaigns.
- Build relationships with the agents in assigned territories that helps promote growth and expansion of all lines of insurance.
- Conduct one-on-one quarterly reviews with all agents to help promote and provide insight to each agent for areas of success and improvement that will help them achieve goals.
- Share with agents successful agency ideals that you have gathered from other agencies.
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding agent performance.
- Communicate with managers in their respective areas within the company regarding issues that agents are having.
- Assist agents with day to day items in a very consultative manner and approach.
- Maintain agent morale and motivation at a high level
- Attend and participate in all company meetings, training and events to help ensure you are continuing to grow your professional and technical knowledge.
- Able to interact and cooperate with all company employees in a professional manner.
- Control expenses to meet company budget guidelines.
- Promote agency marketing presence utilizing various marketing tools to assist in continued growth in each agency.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and also to ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the territory.
- Provide training support to agents, sub-agents and CSRs.
- Fill in as a temporary or replacement agent in their territory as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Successful and stable work history with a minimum of 3 years of successful sales track record, insurance sales is a plus.
- 1 year of sales team management experience – with Combined or external work experience. Demonstrated ability to build a team through proven recruitment strategies
- Must acquire their North Dakota Insurance license and keep them current per ND insurance guidelines.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.