FINANCIAL ANALYST II ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
Farmers Union Insurance is looking for a Financial Analyst.Serves as a member of the financial department and under general supervision. Responsible for providing accounting and administrative support for the financial services department.
- Generate AS400 and FUIMISSILE refund checks.
- Generate FUIMISSILE claim checks.
- Monitor FUMI non-sufficient fund records and reconcile monthly.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Processing agency billed brokerage invoices.
- Back-up to processing accounts payable for Farmers Union Mutual Insurance (FUMI) and Farmers Union Service Association (FUSA).
- NDFU Cash Receipts
- Assist with opening and sorting of morning mail.
- Purchase of office supplies for FUMI & FUSA.
- Maintainwrittenproceduresfor various job
- Ensure security,integrity and confidentiality of data
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Assist with ordering office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge inMSOfficeProducts
- Teamwork and collaboration,with a proactive,professional approach to work
- Attentiontodetailwith a high level of accuracy and the ability to adopt a common sense approach problem solving and analytical issues.
- Effective communication skills, must have strong interpersonal skills
- Thispositionrequiresapositive, self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal communication skills; willingness to work in an environment requiring strong emphasis on providing superior customer service, candidates must be dependable
Applicant must have a 2 year degree or 5 years experience. Previous work related experience preferred but will train.Please send resume to email@example.com.
- Exhibiting a safe and professional driving style.
- Providing a safe, professional and clean environment inside and outside the bus.
- Maintaining all necessary record keeping and log books.
- Provide loading/unloading baggage service.
- Maintain a neat and professional personal appearance.
- Maintain a positive public relations image of NDFU.
- Extensive in-state travel.
- Work closely with our internal customers to understand how their business functions and how technology can support.
- Creatively discuss solutions with stakeholders that solve business challenges and deliver ROI.
- Create the necessary documentation to support the business solution including the design, architecture and estimates (work effort and timelines).
- Develop software solutions based on the solution artifacts.
- Test and deploy the solution. Train and educate customers.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Understanding of various development frameworks, technology stacks, and toolsets such as, but not limited to, .Net, LAMP, Java, Drupal, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Google and Private Clouds
- Data analytic solutions that support multi source data sets and leverage ETL processes, data warehouses, and OLAP/MDA.
- Machine learning, blockchain, and other emerging technologies
- Deep understanding of waterfall and agile development models including pros/cons of each
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Commitment to success and driven to exceed expectations
- Ability to be a strong team player
- Results-oriented; strong ability to execute large initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Commitment to company values
- Four year college degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in an IT focused enterprise environment.
- Preferred 3 years of P&C experience.
Farmers Union Insurance has aCareer Agent openinglocated in Stanley,North Dakota. This opening is anexcellent opportunityin a great location. We are now accepting inquiries for qualified and motivated entrepreneurs that are determined to control their future, income and time. Thispositionincludes long-established books of business that consist of a preferred auto, homeowner and farm insurance log with abroad customer base that presents a tremendous opportunity for growth. The strong candidate will eventually take over this solid book of business that includes immediate income.
Please inquire by emailing resume and cover letter to Kevin Ressler, Lutcf, API, AINS, AFIS, AIS firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-663-3419 for more information.
PART-TIME MOTOR COACH OPERATOR
North Dakota Farmers Union is seeking applications for a summer part-time Motor Coach Operator. Responsibilities would include driving a 56 passenger motor coach and maintaining all the necessary regulatory driver reports.
Applicant must also have a current commercial drivers license with a “P” and Air Brake endorsement. On the job training may be available to an otherwise qualified candidate. Applicant must agree to a drivers’ license and criminal background check, and pass all the necessary DOT and drug testing requirements.
Please send resume to email@example.com. For questions and more information about the position, please contact Jeff Willer at (701)952-9111.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER & DATA ARCHITECT
Software Engineer and Data Architect will design and develop technical solutions that satisfy business requirements for function, performance, security and maintainability. The successful candidate will be a thought leader in the area of software engineering with a passion for innovation, and a keen eye for new opportunities. They will also understand the big system picture and be able to solve complicated problems within those systems. The Software engineer & Data Architect is a great team player with a humble foundation, and a hunger to grow both themselves and our company.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.