Since were on the subject of cars and car safety, we thought a list of what we suggest keeping in your car might be nice. Keeping most or all of these in your trunk could potentially help in a dangerous or unexpected situation.
- Jumper cables
- First aid kit
- Spare tire & the jack and lug wrench so you can put it on
- Tire pressure gauge some cars come equipped with sensors on the car, but its always nice to have a backup, just in case
- Blanket: even on the warmest days, a blanket can help if it starts to rain, to clean your hands or tools off, its got more uses than keeping you warm!
- Tow strap
- Multitool: this is a great tool to have, because the uses are literally endless
- Kitty litter: this one is a bit different, at least until we did some research into why its a good idea to have it around. You can use this to gain traction, mop up oil spills, or even if you spill something or have a smell in your car you cant get rid of otherwise!
Do you have other suggestions on what to keep in your car at all times? Let us know in the comments below!